Thursday, October 4, 2007

Previous Up Dates

These
September 18

I am so excited - my sister saw me for the first time in about 3 months and was astounded. She said what did you do with the other half of my sister. My mother and aunt were amazed as well and have just started their own weightloss journey. Low carb/cal really does work. I am living proof. To date I have lost 65lbs and now weigh 175lbs. I am able to wear size 16 pants and medium tops. Can you tell I am excited. I'm not hungry, I eat real food,

August 5th

We have just finished up a week of Vacation Bible School after coming home from 4 days of camping at the Creation Festival at the Gorge in Washington. I was hoping all that walking would pay off and I think it did. However it took several days of being home out of the heat to loose all the retained water from being in the heat. Any way as of today I have lost 51 pounds and weigh 189. Ya hoo!!!

July 17
Back from our trip on the 15th to Mt. Rainier. We hiked about 6 miles actually a lot more if you include the hike to where we had to park the car. It was a beautiful day - only saw the top of the mountain through the clouds 1 time very briefly. My reality shot show I still have a long way to go 79 lbs to get to my goal. I've lost 46 lbs so far and the good news is I feel great - good enough to go hiking in Mt. Rainier.



July 12, 2007

I am now at 195 pounds. I have to date lost 45 pounds I still have 80 to go. I am loosing about 4-5 pounds a week. I am feeling great and starting to fit in to size 16 clothes. Yeah!! The Kimkins plan really works and the support on the Kimkins web site is amazing.

I need to take a new photo. We plan to go to Mt. Rainier this weekend - will try to get Marco to take a new picture.

No comments: