Monday, March 3, 2008

Cooking for my family

I have a husband and two boys ages 7 and 10.
How I deal with my food plan and my familys food plan.
Since I eat mainy real, fresh foods my family eats those things too. I do add for them side dishes with carbs. I do try to avoid buying or making things that are particulary tempting to me. There is usually a fruit bowl, they like to have oatmeal for breakfast, and like to make Ramen noodles. They eat yougurt and seem to get plenty of sugar from birthday parties at church or Awanas. I have my kind of snacks when they are having their kind of snacks. I don't like to feel left out so I have come up with substitutes that work for me and keep me from wishing I could have the snacks they have.
I have been low carbing for many years - so they have gotten used to the things I eat and cook an like a lot of it.

No comments: